Install CWP WebPanel To create an instance on Oracle Cloud, you will need to create an account and sign in. Once you are signed in, follow these steps:
- Click on the Compute menu item.
- Click on the Instances sub-menu item.
- Click on the Create Instance button.
- Select the Compute Instance option.
- Select the Shape for your instance. The Shape determines the amount of CPU, memory, and storage that your instance will have.
- Select the Compartment for your instance. The Compartment is a logical grouping of resources within Oracle Cloud.
- Select the Image for your instance. The Image is a template that defines the operating system and software that will be installed on your instance.
- Click on the Create button.
Your instance will now be created. Once it is created, you can access it using the SSH credentials that are provided to you.
To install CWP WebPanel on your Oracle Cloud instance, follow these steps:
- SSH into your instance using the SSH credentials that were provided to you.
- Update the package manager:
sudo apt update
Installer for CentOS 7 (recommended)
cd /usr/local/src wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-el7-latest sh cwp-el7-latest
Installer for CentOS 8, Alma Linux and Rocky Linux
cd /usr/local/src wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-el8-latest sh cwp-el8-latest
Optional Installer Arguments
Available long name arguments
- restart yes (for automatic restart after successfull install)
- phpfpm [5.3|5.4|5.5|5.6|7.0|7.1|7.2|7.3|7.4] (you can use only one)
- softaculous yes (install softaculous – script installer)
Available short name arguments
- r yes (for automatic restart after successfull install)
- p [5.3|5.4|5.5|5.6|7.0|7.1|7.2|7.3|7.4] (you can use only one)
- s yes (install softaculous – script installer)
Example for centos 7 (you can combine short and long name arguments)
sh cwp-el7-latest -r yes --phpfpm 7.3 --softaculous yes
Any of this additionals can be also installed later from cwp gui.
your server so that all updates can take effect and CWP gets started.reboot
Install CWP WebPanel Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Once the installation is complete, you can access CWP WebPanel by visiting the following URL in your web browser:
Install CWP WebPanel You will be prompted to create an administrator account for your CWP WebPanel installation. Once you have created an account, you can log in and start managing your websites!
Here are some additional tips for installing CWP WebPanel on Oracle Cloud:
- Make sure that your instance has a public IP address. You can assign a public IP address to your instance in the Oracle Cloud console.
- Make sure that your instance has the following ports open:
- 2030 (HTTP)
- 2031 (HTTPS)
- 2082 (HTTP)
- 2083 (HTTPS)
- 22 (SSH)
- If you are using a firewall, make sure that the firewall rules allow traffic to the ports listed above.
Install CWP WebPanel Once you have installed CWP WebPanel on your Oracle Cloud instance, you can easily manage your websites and other web-based applications. CWP WebPanel provides a variety of features, including:
- Website management: Create, edit, and delete websites. Install and manage web applications.
- Email management: Create, edit, and delete email accounts. Manage email domains.
- FTP management: Create, edit, and delete FTP accounts. Manage FTP access permissions.
- File management: Upload, download, and manage files on your server.
- Database management: Create, edit, and delete databases. Manage database users and permissions.
- Security features: Install and manage security software. Configure firewalls and other security settings.
CWP WebPanel is a powerful and versatile web hosting control panel that can help you to manage your websites and web-based applications more easily.